|internal search||Links, sources on the net|
We collect data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider ,
We use the log data without assignment to the person of the user or other profiling according to the statutory provisions only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online offer. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, the legitimate suspicion of unlawful use exists.
The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Your victims rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your domicile, your work or the alleged infringement. A list of non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- you have given your express consent to this,
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data are routinely and according to the legal regulations blocked or deleted.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) contains about the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a problem-free connection to the website,
- ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the purposes mentioned above for collecting data. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Provision of paid services
To provide paid services, we ask for additional data, such as payment details, in order to complete your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption techniques (such as SSL) over HTTPS.
Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of the map functions by visitors. You can find more information about data processing by Google at the Google privacy notice remove. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
Detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products here.
Embedded YouTube videos
On some of our websites, we embed Youtube videos. The respective plug-ins are operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plug-in, it will connect to Youtube's servers. Youtube will be informed, which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. This can be prevented by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
Anyone who has disabled the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program will not have to expect any such cookies even when watching YouTube videos. Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in the browser.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization:
Data privacy explanation generator of activeMind AG created.
- The THTR circular is published by the 'BI Environmental Protection Hamm' and is financed by donations.
- The THTR circular has meanwhile become a much-noticed information medium. However, there are ongoing costs due to the expansion of the website and the printing of additional information sheets.
- The THTR circular researches and reports in detail. In order for us to be able to do that, we depend on donations. We are happy about every donation!
BI environmental protection Hamm